SAP System Navigation and Overview
SAP System Overview and Navigation (HR050)
End User Training, 5 Days
Course No. I4IT_SAP-SS-01
· You will gain an understanding of SAP ERP Human Capital Management functionality and be able to outline the major functional areas.
· You will be able to explain HCM Structures including Personnel and Organizational as well as HCM Business Processes.
· At the end of this course, you will be able to explain HCM processes and the integration within HCM and other solutions.
· At the end of the course, participants will understand HCM functionality and the integration available.
· You will gain this knowledge through lecture, demonstrations and the completion of exercises.
· Project Leaders
· Project Team Members
· HCM Consultants
In Person Classroom Cost: $1,500
Reference Book: Using SAP: A Guide for Beginners and End Users
Duration: 5 Days
Unit Objectives: After completing this lesson, you will be able to understand and perform:
· SAP AG Organization
· Explain and Design SAP Business Processes
· Logon to SAP System
· Navigate SAP ERP System
· Execute Business Transactions
· Understand, Explain and Execute SAP tcodes PA30, PA40, PA10, PA20, PA70,...etc.
· Understand, Explain and Run SAP Standard Reports
· Perform SAP Personnel Clerk Role (End User)
· Perform SAP Reporting Clerk Role (End User)
· Performa SAP Recruiter Role (End User)
· The course discusses the set-up of HR personnel and organizational structures.
· This course introduces methods of maintaining employee data including personnel actions and infotypes.
· Various methods of maintaining time data is reviewed.
· Performance Management, Talent Management and Personnel Development activities are explained.
· This course introduces Enterprise Compensation Management including job pricing, budget functions, administration and Long Term Incentive.
· SAP E-Recruiting is discussed including requisitions and external applications.
· Employee Self Service and Manager Self-service using an Enterprise Portal and SAP NetWeaver Business client are discussed.
Powered by iCagenda